How to prepare for class:
Born of the U.S. Navy SEALS, TRX Suspension Training® is a revolutionary method of leveraged body weight exercise. Achieve strength, flexibility, core stability and metabolic conditioning. By using your own body weight and gravity, learn how to lengthen, strengthen and tone every muscle group. Our trainers will show you how to use the TRX Suspension System in hundreds of ways that can be easily adapted for every fitness level. Come enlist in our army of healthy strong bodies.
SUPER SEXY SCULPT
This intense total body cardio and sculpt class utilizes mini trampolines and whole body conditioning moves in one calorie burning class. This total body workout for both muscular strength and endurance. Continuous movement to great music keeps the heart rate up for a sweat drenched sculpting session.
BALANCE BARRE METHOD
Let lengthy legs, a toned backside and shapely arms become your reality. This class will give you the long, lean muscles of a dancer. This total body workout serves to strengthen, lengthen and stretch the body, top to bottom, from your inside outward. We will show you how to use a ballet bar, pilates movements, balls and light weights to reach complete muscle fatigue while burning calories. Everyone can be successful with the Barre workout, at any age. Using your own body weight, the class intensity can be controlled to your abilities. No dance experience required. non-slip socks can be worn or bare feet.
The fountain of youth of exercise!! This Interval training cardio class involves exercising and reaching your anaerobic threshold 8 times. this method: • Floods the body with growth hormone which can: Reduce wrinkles , Firm skin , Helps facilitate the body’s natural anabolic processes , Decrease in body fat, Improved muscle tone, Firmer skin and reduces wrinkles, Increase in energy, Improved athletic speed and performance, Ability to achieve your fitness goals much faster.
BALANCE AB ATTACK
Build that hourglass figure in our new 30-minute abdomen workout. This class will focus on making you stronger, build a rock solid midsection and create the look we all deserve. Add this to your Balance routine, and see the changes that put the WOW into every Woman’s physique.
Exercise routines and levels may vary, but the path to the deepest, most effective and fulfilling workout does not. Using your focus to empower your mind and body is the surest way to get a great workout. Learn the concept of connecting the mind and body, and/or sustaining that connection.
* Drink some water (4-8 oz the hour before class). Bring some water to class as well.
* Eat something easily digestible and high in potassium (like a banana) and/or coconut water.
* Wear attire that is comfortable and easy to move in, along with proper shoes
* Inform your instructor of any ailments, injuries, or reservations you have.
* Keep your levels in perspective, realize you will get better, and appreciate yourself for showing up.
* Give yourself an attainable, physical goal (i.e. I will be aware of my core and breath: I will not take a
break in thigh work; I will do 10 more reps).
* Ask yourself questions that allow you to stay present (i.e. What is my posture/alignment? Am I
targeting the right muscles? Can I make this exercise more challenging?)
What you should expect from each class:
* To understand the form and focus of the exercises
* The class will adapt to the needs of the people in the room (including yours).
* The class will help you to improve and advance.
* Know your injuries, exercise history, and goals.
* Look at the people in the room, not themselves.
* Give detailed, bite-sized instructions.
* Make verbal or, preferably, hands-on adjustments.
* Modify exercises that are too advanced (or not advanced enough).