Born of the U.S. Navy SEALS, TRX Suspension Training® is a revolutionary method of leveraged body weight exercise. Achieve strength, flexibility, core stability and metabolic conditioning. By using your own body weight and gravity, learn how to lengthen, strengthen and tone every muscle group. Our trainers will show you how to use the TRX Suspension System in hundreds of ways that can be easily adapted for every fitness level. Come enlist in our army of healthy strong bodies.
BALANCE BODY BURN (formerly SSS)
This intense total body cardio and sculpt class utilizes mini trampolines and whole body conditioning moves in one calorie burning class. This total body workout for both muscular strength and endurance. Continuous movement to great music keeps the heart rate up for a sweat drenched sculpting session.
BALANCE BARRE METHOD
Let lengthy legs, a toned backside and shapely arms become your reality. This class will give you the long, lean muscles of a dancer. This total body workout serves to strengthen, lengthen and stretch the body, top to bottom, from your inside outward. We will show you how to use a ballet bar, pilates movements, balls and light weights to reach complete muscle fatigue while burning calories. Everyone can be successful with the Barre workout, at any age. Using your own body weight, the class intensity can be controlled to your abilities. No dance experience required. non-slip socks can be worn or bare feet.
Tabata is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short, intense anaerobic exerccise with less-intense workouts providing improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning. This method is used by professional athletes everywhere to help overcome mental endurance limitations.
Pound is a full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. The workout fuses cardio, Pilates, isometric movements, plyometrics and Isometric poses into a 45-minute series. Burn between 600 and 900 calories per hour, strengthen and sculpt infrequently used muscles, and drum your way to a leaner, slimmer physique - all while rocking out to your favorite music!
Exercise routines and levels may vary, but the path to the deepest, most effective and fulfilling workout does not. Using your focus to empower your mind and body is the surest way to get a great workout. Learn the concept of connecting the mind and body, and/or sustaining that connection.
* Drink some water (4-8 oz the hour before class). Bring some water to class as well.
* Eat something easily digestible and high in potassium (like a banana) and/or coconut water.
* Wear attire that is comfortable and easy to move in, along with proper shoes
* Inform your instructor of any ailments, injuries, or reservations you have.
* Keep your levels in perspective, realize you will get better, and appreciate yourself for showing up.
* Give yourself an attainable, physical goal (i.e. I will be aware of my core and breath: I will not take a
break in thigh work; I will do 10 more reps).
* Ask yourself questions that allow you to stay present (i.e. What is my posture/alignment? Am I
targeting the right muscles? Can I make this exercise more challenging?)
What you should expect from each class:
* To understand the form and focus of the exercises
* The class will adapt to the needs of the people in the room (including yours).
* The class will help you to improve and advance.